Solutions in a container tailored to your specific requirements
The Dynelec Tailored Switchroom provides a reliable hub for switching and protection. The Dynelec Switchroom Unit is designed to work at medium voltages (MV) for construction projects. Frequently used in mining applications, our units have the capability of providing long distance distribution.
At Dynelec we ensure that all solutions, whether containerised or not, meet relevant industry and State standards and codes. We won’t compromise on the safety or quality of our solutions.
We can deliver containerised solutions engineered to reduce the cost of ownership. These compact solutions offer a cheaper and timeous alternative to building concrete and brick switchrooms or substations. They can be built in our workshop, minimising time required on site and related interruptions to your operations.
Our customised switchrooms are:
- designed for testing of electrical equipment on-site
- designed for a temperature controlled environment
- available in 20ft and 40ft sizes (containerised) or custom built to your requirements
- readily transportable to any location needing testing zones
- insulated with 50mm sandwich paneling
- fitted with industrial strength air conditioning systems
- designed according to power authority standards to take HV power from the power grid, and
- built to house the power authority’s incoming HV circuit breaker and feed supply to HV distribution equipment on location.
We are able to offer customised solutions for:
- containerised switchrooms & motor control centres
- medium voltage (MV) metal clad switchrooms
- containerised substations
- compact tunnel substations
- containerised generators.