Extensive experience in a wide range of marine electrical applications
We have skilled and experienced marine electrical tradespeople and engineers qualified to cater for a wide range of project needs. From maintenance, breakdowns, refits to new builds, we have you covered.
Dynelec also specialises in:
- Electric motors
- Transformers, and
- Protection, control, alarm and monitoring systems.
We can deliver electrical solutions and manufacture switchboards and automated systems. Solutions include design, manufacture, supply, installation and certification. This means with Dynelec you get full end-to-end service and support.
Engineering and drafting
We are able to supply full design packages including engineering and drafting from switchboards and starters up to complete new vessel electrical systems or refits. We offer project management as well as installation, maintenance and repairs.
- Power plant solutions
- Vessel solutions
- Offshore solutions
- Electrical Power Distribution solutions
- Lifecycle support commitment.
We can install and fit;
- conduits and cable tray systems
- power and control cables
- fibre optic cabling and termination
- complete electrical systems
- power generation, protection and distribution
- control systems
- electrical systems for air conditioning/refrigeration
Maintenance and repairs
We can supply emergency and scheduled maintenance and repair services for a wide range of marine applications such as
- General cargo ships
- Tow and tug boats
- Raw material handling vessels
- Bulk carriers
- Container ships
- Oil industry vessels.
- emergency repairs and fault finding
- maintenance and repair of electrical power generation equipment, protection equipment and distribution networks
- rewind, repair and overhaul for generators, alternators, electric motors, transformers and fans
- service and inspection of control systems