We are proudly Australian, family owned, focussed on excellence
For over 70 years we have been delivering custom electrical engineering, power distribution and control solutions to Australian mining and industry.
Contact us to see how we can help you.
Dynelec have been delivering high quality electrical solutions since 1949. We have a proven track record in delivering custom electrical engineering, distribution and control solutions.
With one of the largest workshops and testing facilities in NSW, we’re fully equipped to build customs power solutions using state-of-the-art technology supported by an experienced on-site service team.
- Dynelec & CO7 exhibiting at EN2022
- Dynelec partners with Nanoprecise for AI-based Machine Monitoring
- Leading edge - Electromagnet Control System
- Dynelec discusses TR61641 (Arc Flash)
- Three years injury free
- J&R MERGES KINGSMANN INTO GROUP
- CO7 announces Dynelec as VOX Partner
- New Switchboard manufacturing facility
- Dynelec's Capability Statement
- Dynelec selected as Distributor & Repairer for ATB Morley & ATB Laurence Scott Motors
- Underground Coal Electrical - DCB Overhaul for Longwall Pump Station
- COVID-19 Protocol implemented
- Wave Swell - King Island Project
- Dynelec celebrates 70 Years
- Motor & VSD System in 5 DAYS!
- 1.35MW Motor & Pump Sets Overhauled
- Kiosk Transformers manufactured - Oil & Gas industry
- AS/NZS 3000:2018 & Arc Flash refresher
- Jones & Rickard sponsors the White Cliffs Project
- Dynelec - 28 Years of Flameproof
- Dynelec chosen as Schneider Electric's 36kV Outdoor Circuit Breaker partner
- Dynelec successfully transitions to ISO9001:2015
- Jones & Rickard Group appoints Group Projects & Engineering Manager
- Qenos chooses Dynelec for Eaton MCC
- Dynelec completes LV Control Panels for 33kV Switchgear - Sydney Trains
- Jones & Rickard Group announces CEO
- Dynelec selected by Sydney Water for Electrical Services 5 Year panel
- Behavioural Safety Program Launched
- J&R Magnetics launches new Website
- Safety Management System certified
- Apprentice of the Year Finalist
- Dynelec - an "Illawarra Original"
- Motor Load Testing Now Available
- Dynelec announces Eaton xEnergy Partnership
- D.E.C becomes 'Dynelec'
The Jones & Rickard Group is the parent company of both J&R Magnetics and Dynelec.
J&R Magnetics has been an Australian, family owned business and part of the Jones & Rickard Group since the 1920's.