Keeping your electric motors running efficiently for longer
With the most advanced workshop in the Illawarra, Dynelec's Unanderra facility specialises in the overhaul, repair, rewind and testing of both AC and DC electric motors. Being close to Wollongong and Sydney, we are fully equipped to provide emergency overhaul and repair services for your electric motor or generator. This includes load testing up to 300kW at full load and 800kW partially loaded.
We specialise in the overhaul, repair and rewind of TEFC (Totally Enclosed, Fan-Cooled) electrical rotating machines (ensuring they are flameproof, non-sparking, dust-igniting-proof and have increased safety).
We are equipped to overhaul, repair and rewind:
- AC Squirrel Cage Induction Motors 415V – 1100V
- AC Medium voltage Induction Motors 3.3kV to 11kV
- AC Medium Voltage Synchronous Motors 3.3kV to 11kV
- AC Wound Rotor Induction Motors
- AC Single and 3 Phase Alternators
- AC In Line Mine Ventilation Fan Assemblies
- Submersible Pumps
- Rotating Vibratory Equipment & Syntron Feeders
- Single Phase Motors
- DC Motors and Generators
- DC Traction Motors – Mining and locomotive
- Electrical Induction Furnace Coils up to 700kVA
- All motors are thoroughly inspected to identify and diagnose faults and issues that may arise in the future.