Helping you keep compliant with the latest Standards
At Dynelec we have an intimate knowledge of current Australian Standards for electrical applications due to our representation on several Standards Australia Committees. This enables us to keep you abreast of relevant changes or additions to standards quickly and easily.
Dynelec can ensure you are and remain compliant to the latest relevant electrical standards by assisting you in the identification and correction of areas of non-compliance as well as by ensuring you remain compliant on an ongoing basis.
When completing compliance assessments, Dynelec will assess your relevant systems, plant and equipment against all the requirements of relevant standards. We support the process by supplying you with documentation that outlines electrical systems and provides advice on how to prevent safety risks to personnel, optimise maintenance schedules and avoid unnecessary downtime. All findings and data analysis are included.
Audits can include Standards as diverse as AS/NZS3000, AS/NZS3007, AS/NZS4871, AS/NZS60204 and others.
Some of the Audits supplied by Dynelec are:
- Competency audits to AS/NZS EEHA-001
- Documentation audits (ensuring documentation is up to date and compliant)
- Equipment audits
- Protection audits
- Site audits (ensuring your site meets all relevant standards)
- Power quality audits (completed on-site to assess all facilities including wiring, line balance, polarity grounding, harmonic distortion and more)
- Statutory compliance audits
- Dynelec also specialises in Hazardous Areas Classification.